Thursday, January 04, 2007

First English-Blogging Ever

Okay, this is my first ever english-blogging, wanna give a try on it, who knows, I might got something.. heheh..

Just about few days ago, I'm on a search for my old books. Books that contains plenty of short stories, which I never had finished the story, since I got too many ideas in my rather-stupid-and-strange-but-also-kinda-sweetfaced head.. ehheemm...

Most of the stories were written when I was on junior-high, you know, between all those hormonal changes, those puberty and those boring times and those 'fight-against-the-world' thing... So, I'm using most of my hours to write, anything. Shouts, screams, and also some abnormal things like short stories, poems, or even a novel-wanna-be.

Thweeeww.. it appear to be exhausting, got millions of ideas but got less-than-zero of (what do we call 'kemantapan hati' on English???)...

You know, never got anything straight to one story only. It always running around, between A, and then B, and then C is coming, and then look at that glowing D, and then watch for a new E, and then hey it's the brand new A again!!!

I give you C, I give you A, I give you P, I give you E..

CAPE DEEEE....

Still, I've always had a dream to become a writer... (But you are a writer, it was you that wrote all of this rubbish on this blog right?)

Yeah, I know, but I want to published my stories... (But you've already done it, you see, it's on the internet..!)

Well, yeah.. it's true.. But I want to be famous! (But you are famous! At least among your friends and families.. And hopefully your not famous because of something bad.. hehe)

It appear to be correct. But I'm not quite satisfied yet. (Oh yeah? Then it's your problem then. I shall leave you behind, human.)

Hah? Who are you really? (I'm a kitten that you used to call Bandit! I hate that name!)

But it sounds cute to my ear.. Bandit... (But not for me!)

But you're a cat! How do we understand each others saying? (Ooops, I'm a cat am I? Completely forgot that! So, I'm not supposed to talk to you then.)

?????? (??????)

CUT! CUT! CUT!

You see? Aduh, capek ah pake bahasa Inggris. Liat kan? Saya tuh gak pernah bisa mantep di satu cerita, khususnya untuk cerita fiksi kayak gitu, pasti jadinya ngelantur kemana-mana. Parah..parah..parah..

Hanya ada 13 huruf..

ORANG YANG ANEH

No comments: